I am ...

I am a shamanic healer working with native American and spirit animal guides and I am offering readings and treatments as well as astrology and numerology reports. Each of my modalities has been given its own post below. Contact me on thomas.janak@gmail.com and find me on facebook on www.facebook.com/shamanic-healer-thomas-janak

Thursday 3 March 2022

Astrology report

 £30


When you were born a universe took a snapshot, which is your birth chart.

The placement of the planets and the signs at birth give you character traits known as imprints.

Wouldn't it be great to understand your strength and weaknesses based on your imprints? 

Look no further and get your personalised, in-depth astrology report.

I need your date of birth, place of birth and time of birth (if known) to create your report.

£30 worldwide as pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment

Astrology report

 £30 When you were born a universe took a snapshot, which is your birth chart. The placement of the planets and the signs at birth give you ...