I am ...

I am a shamanic healer working with native American and spirit animal guides and I am offering readings and treatments as well as astrology and numerology reports. Each of my modalities has been given its own post below. Contact me on thomas.janak@gmail.com and find me on facebook on www.facebook.com/shamanic-healer-thomas-janak

Thursday 3 March 2022

SOUND HEALING SESSIONS IN PERSON OR DISTANCE HEALING

 




I am a fully qualified sound healer and offer sound healing treatments in person at Heavenly treasures in Cannock (157 Avon Road, WS11 1LF) for £50 or distance healing sessions for £25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Astrology report

 £30 When you were born a universe took a snapshot, which is your birth chart. The placement of the planets and the signs at birth give you ...